Monday, August 8, 2011

Fairytales.....

People think I'm mean...bossy...bitchy...hard....negative.
I'm a little bit of all these things and more.
It's the more that people don't want to know or are shocked to know. That is if they take the time to know. Which they don't. I like to think it's their lost.

1) I love Unicorns
What a tough girl can't love unicorns? Unacceptable. Peagus falls under this but I like unicorns the best. The magic and the innocence.

2) I simply adore carosels. Can't spell it but I love them.
Part of me thinks this is due to my obession with Mary Poppins. Also, they are like the unicorns of the horse world. Fake colorful horses to be exact.

3) I heart gazbos. Can't spell it. Oh well.
They are beautiful. I would totally get married in one. The romance. Such much could be done. Magical

4) Fairytales
What a tough and indepedent girl can't enjoy a fairytale? Princess. Princes. Knight in shinny armor. Castles. True love. Flowers. Sparkles. Carriages. I want that fantasy, if only for a while.

1 comment:

Alaskangal B said...

The joy of a fariytale ending is that it doesn't end. You can totally get married in a Gazebo. I have known you for decades...eesssh we are getting up there.=) You are up front and can you can be a b***H...but who the heck can't? Plus I have not thought you that way since we were in the sixth grade. So you started this post out right, those that can not see past that...THEIR LOSS FOR SURE.=)