Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Awkward thy name is, Shanna

                So today is the ex boy's birthday. Being a dumbass or nice, you decide, I sent him a message on fb. Everyone should be remembered on their birthday, there should be a rule. It's your damn day yo. Anywho, he messaged me back saying thanks and how he wish other things were going on. I assumed this was in regards to an ongoing family trauma. It was, however, I didn't know how bad the problem had gotten and pretty much kinda felt like I stuck my foot in my mouth. I mean, he didn't bite my head off, just kinda implied I was a dumbass. This is what you get for being nice to an a**hat.

                    Then at work, the awkwardness just expanded. Mike was telling me how I was going to have to talk to these managers that are coming next week to be trained on things. And they wanted to talk to me and ask me questions about how I get people to follow me and all this stuff. Hello, its because I don't take crap from any of the works. I get paid to make sure you are doing your job and you bet you bum I'm gonna make you do this s**t. I don't have patenice for other nonsesne. I digress.
                     Mike then started saying how he told them on a track to become a manager and basically in training for it. (I disagree but I shall keep that thought to myself) The whole time he is talking, I'm thinking, I wonder if I will get called for interviews from the jobs applied for yesterday.

                    And it only gets better because later Renee was talking about how excited she is about me coming back to institutionals. How things are changed and how I will love it. My response, I like cafe. And she just kept going on trying to convince me that it was going to be fun. First off, no its not. That s**t is boring as f**k. Second, I do not like dealing with damn teachers! Well, some of them anyways. Third, looking for a new job.

                     Oh wait, I haven't told any of them that. Hello awkward when they talk about my bn future and all I think is, oh god, I'm done.

                    And then after work, I stop by Walmart and my Walmart crush is there. He got a haircut. And I swear when he rings me up, I am so damn awkward. It's stupid. I can't win.

1 comment:

Alaskangal B said...

You are right it is nice to be thought of on your birthday. I don't think he deserves your thoughfullness, but still it was nice of you. Where are you wanting to work? I think that is great though that even though you are done if everyone is talking about how great a worker you are, that means you made a good impression, that if you did stay..you got a future.=) Even when you hate a job..that is nice to know. OOh crush at walmart huh? =) I bet you are not awkward!