Thursday, August 11, 2011

August Goals....

I'm going to start trying to make goals every month. I don't know how this will work, since I tend to have the same goals every month! Ha, I don't like change.

*Write Daily
    ~blog, journal, email, anything. I just need to do it everyday

*Read at least a chapter a day.
    ~this is easy for me since I normally do this, but lately, I've only been reading a couple of pages. This is not going to help me and my quest of 100 books!

*Watch at least an hour of my DVR a day
  ~i am just so bad at watching my dvr. I love the thing but I just let it get all filled and then have to spend hours trying to catch up.

*Clean Clean Clean CLEAN
    ~i am just horrible at cleaning sometimes. I clean up all day at work and by the time I get home, the last thing I want to do is clean.

*Eat out less
   ~somedays I'm just so tired after work I just don't want to make dinner or my head is bad or I wake up late for work and have no time to make breakfast. I gave up fast food for lent, so I know I can do it.

*Drink less soda and drink more water
    ~this has been an ongoing battle for me since the begining of time

*Find a new job

No comments: