Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sex is Natural...

"Sex is a natural part of life, there is nothing gross about it."

I beg to differ. I have no problem with sex, it is a natural part of life, no doubt. It does however, have the moments of gross. None of these things I have an issue about. My issue is there is a time and place to talk about it and certain people to talk to it about. Do I really want to be in line and hear you on the phone talking about the kinky sex you had last night?! NO, I do not. Do I want to read on your fb about the new postions you tried? No I do not. Nor do I want to hear about it at work. If you want to talk to me in person, then fine. But only if we are friends. Just because I work with you, doesn't mean I want to know about your sex life.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think that sex is a taboo topic, I just think now days, people have no self respect when it comes to sex. There are some things that don't need to public knowledge. Sometimes, I wish we lived in the time, where sex was discreete and not all up in your face. There is just no mystery anymore.

No comments: